Are You Ready to Bring Your Field in Flow for 2018?
Reflect, Learn, Grow, and Plan Your Year to Come!
What will this guide help you do?
- Reflect on your biggest changes and challenges
- Learn from your biggest successes and failures,
- Accept, forgive, and let go of the past year,
- Be present in the present moment,
- Clearly see yourself now here,
- Discover your timeless core values,
- Dream and set your goals and intentions,
- Anticipate challenges and celebration,
- Plan ahead, and
- Make space for new ways of thinking, feeling and acting.
Are you ready to take the lead in your own life?
How will you reach your goals and live your intentions?
Bring Your Field in Flow is designed to help you leverage reflection and intention in order to achieve the goals and changes you desire in the year to come - in every area of your life.
It offers you powerful questions focusing on 3 steps: Reflection, Presence, and Intention.
Are you ready to Bring Your Field in Flow?
Ready to Reflect, Learn, Grow, and Plan Your Year to Come?
What makes this guide special?
Are you thinking for yourself: "Been there? Done that before?
Unlike most other goal-setting guides, the Bring Your Field in Flow guide does not only help you plan and move towards the results you desire, but actually enables you to take a big intentional step in adopting the new kinds of thinking, feeling, relating, and acting that you need to live your life with a sense of purposeful and integral alignment.
What is included?
- 100+ powerful reflective & possibility oriented questions
- Plenty of white space for you to write or draw your answers
- A selection of my 3 favorite inspirational poems
- Updates on upcoming blogs, videos, and events
- Secret Facebook-group to connect, share experience, and receive support from me and others!
What are the results and benefits?
- Seeing your life in new angles and a fresh perspective
- Better understanding of your past year
- Consciously embody lessons learned
- Be more present where you are now
- Live more aligned with your core values
- Gain clarity and focus about where you want to go
- Set big concrete goals connected with your intentions
- Develop new ways of thinking, mental models, ideas, and perspectives
- Communicate more clearly and know who to ask for help
- Transform old emotions and embrace new ways of feeling
- Adopt new habits, behavior, and take creative action
- Live your life in integral alignment and more energy
Who am I?
Hey, my name is Thomas van der Molen.
Systemic Self-Leadership Coach, Change Facilitator, Poet
In my experience, our ability to deal with complex challenges, create positive change in any area of life, and contribute to a sustainable impact in the world around us, requires an authentic kind of self-leadership that starts with getting clear where you’ve been, where you are now, what really matters to you, where you really want to go or get, and especially how you will be and grow as a person along the way. Learn more about me.
Life, Light & Peace
© Thomas van der Molen