Systemic Self-Leadership Coaching
Transforming Complex Challenges into Intentional Opportunities
Everything starts with a clear intention of what you want to create. Next, we identify and explore your challenge, followed by formulating questions to help navigate your change process. After this, we focus on transforming the heavy energy, obstacles, and limitations related to your thinking (Head), feeling (Heart) and acting (Hands).
Simply put: I will help you enhance the flow of your energy field, focused on those qualities and competencies that you need in order to turn your challenge into an opportunity for increasing your self-leadership.Together we will move and transform whatever is keeping you from being self-aware, empathic in relation to diverse others, and grounded in the present.
The Process in Depth
5 Steps for a Systemic Shift in Every Layer
Whether working with individuals or groups, presencial or online, I design sessions guided by the 5 steps below to ensure a systemic shift in every layer of your energy field.
After exploring your challenge and setting your intention for change, we will transform old mental patterns, emotions, and behaviors to make space for alignment and integration of new thoughts, feelings, and actions.
My approach to coaching and facilitation is primarily based on a combination of asking questions, setting intentional goals, conscious conversation, (guided) reflection, energy work, and practical energetic exercises.
Step 1: Intention
- Explore what’s underneath the surface of your challenge
- Set your intention & design possibility oriented questions
- Plan your personal focus areas for the coming sessions
Step 2: Head
- Transform limiting thought patterns and perspectives
- Lift mental and creative communication barriers
- Increase your awareness, intuition, and sense of direction
Step 3: Heart
- Transform emotional barriers, attitudes and old feelings
- Be more empathic and honest towards yourself and others
- Connect to your essence, passions, purpose and inner power
Step 4: Hands
- Change unwanted behaviors, habits, insecurities, and fears
- Relate more easily and comfortable with others and the world around you
- Get and stay grounded in your core, confident, stable and balanced
Step 5: Alignment
- Reflect on what has changed for you throughout the process
- Fully embody your new mindset, passions, and sense of purpose
- Navigate your challenges more clearheaded, openhearted, willing, and able to make a change
Hey, my name is Thomas van der Molen.
Systemic Self-Leadership Coach, Change Facilitator, Poet
In my experience, our ability to deal with complex challenges, create positive change in any area of life, and contribute to a sustainable impact in the world around us, requires an authentic kind of self-leadership that starts with getting clear where you’ve been, where you are now, what really matters to you, where you really want to go or get, and especially how you will be and grow as a person along the way. Learn more about me.